1.19.2009

I'm still up?

2 o'clock in the morning...
Blogging and cooking...
What am I doing?!!

I don't like Waco trips. I mean it's fun to see the fam but we never have enough time to see everyone that we want to. I haven't seen my best friend in since October and I know I've been to Waco at least 8 times since then. This trip was no different. It kind of makes me wish that we still lived there to be close to family and friends but there is not a place where I want to be in my life right now. It's also hard for me to go back because everywhere I go I'm reminded of my dad. Either it's somewhere that we use to go together or I run in to someone that knows him [which is virtually impossible not to!]

At any rate I'm glad to be back home! Hopefully the week will go by fast cause we're going to see John Legend on Friday!!

Enjoy the pics...




Tucker and Moose


Moose

Last Year's Christmas tree