3.29.2009

Just an [extra]ordinary Saturday!

It's 2am and I'm still up?!?! I can't seem to sleep when I come back to Waco. Maybe it's due to the fact that my dad isn't here and it just doesn't feel the same. I don't know but whatever the reason, I'd really like to be asleep right now.

Today was pretty cool. Went to class this morning (yes on a Saturday) and then hit up Azurea and Tip's wedding. I took over 200+ pics so be checking for those either tomorrow or Monday...or Tuesday depending on how much time get when I get back. What else...Oh Waco!! I don't know what it is but being back here is just so depressing. Just the people and their attitudes are just so backwards. I don't get for real but hey to each his own. I'm looking forward to tomorrow though. We'll probably do breakfast and church. Then for sure me and the wifey will go do some shopping and hit up the tattoo shop to get some new ink. I might wait on my next one (which would be my 5th) but she found one today she liked (which would be here 2nd). My mom is SUPPOSED to go and get one to but that's a loooooooooooooooooong shot! Lol she claims that she knows what she wants but every time I talk to her it changes. After that we're suppose to go (play?) paintball on the way home. Somewhere outside of Temple. I've never been so I'm kind of excited but scared at the same time. Yea I'm scared!! I've seen the bruised from paintball and that ish looks like it hurts. It should be fun so be looking out for pics from that. It's late, I'm Out...DEUCES!