3.29.2009

Deal of the century!

2G1's + $100 in accessories = $100?
Sounds to good to be true?

So while we were in Waco on Sunday we hit the new T-mobile store to check out some phones. Went in and started asking questions about rate plans and what not and the next thing you know one of the associates offers us a too good to be true deal: 2 G1's + $100 in accessories and all we had to do was buy the accessories. So we hopped right on it! Walked out with our new G1's and accessories feeling like mini-bosses! I must say G1 is a dope phone, better than the iPhone in my opinion (I've had both, I should know)...but on our way home the G1 lost its edge. Compared to my blackberry, it was bigger than what I had become accustomed to. Because of its "unique" design, it was impossible to text and drive! It was driving my crazy...so I took it back and copped a new blackberry curve 8900!! Now this phone is the shit! Its thinner, sleeker and jsut all around more sharp than any other blackberry and the LCD screen on it is crazy clear. It was a good decision to switch. Plus I returned my half of the accessories that we'd purchased for the G1 because I didn't need them anymore. So all in all we got:

a G1 ($200)
new blackberry curve ($300)
1gb sd card ($40)
Black rubber skin ($10)
black leather case for G1 ($24)
FOR $50!

I'd say we won on this deal!


The new berry!




The LCD is sick!