4.30.2009

My mouth huuuuuuuurts!

I went to the dentist today, which I done in like 2 years, but I wasn't to worried because I take pretty good care of my teeth. So as she's going through my mouth and inspecting my pearly whites, she finds [and I quote] "baby cavity". Nothing to major she said but if it isn't taken care of it could be a problem. So I told her to go ahead and take care of it...WHHHHHHHY?!?! So they numb up my mouth [which by the way is the most bizarre feeling I've ever had in my life] and go to work. It wasn't bad at all until the anesthesia started wearing off!! My mouth hurts so muthf%*#in' bad right now!   On top of that I have to schedule and appointment to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out...I'm in pain just thinking about that!  Besides that though she said I had a perfect teeth and that they were amazingly strong.  Now I'm just praying this pain goes away before the weekend.  

Peace

my view from the dentist's chair