5.05.2009

Today was a good day!

*Cue Ice Cube's "Today was a good day"

Today was G-double O-D.  Had a good day at work, a good workout when I got home, made BBQ pineapple chicken tacos with the wife AND most importantly cleaned up the apartment lol.  I'm still up right now because I threw my body off schedule last Thursday by staying up until 4 and I haven't been able to go to sleep before 2 since then.  It really sucks because I want to get back on track with working out before work.. It just puts me in a better mood.  I got a lot of stuff lined up for this week. Tomorrow I think I'm gonna go the the park and hoop, Wednesday I going to hit up Baby A's for VERY potent purple margaritas with some co-workers, Thursday I'm gonna hit the Drake show with JoJo, and Friday my moms is supposed to come down so we can go to Marion for the weekend to celebrate Jennifer's [my mother-in-law] b-day.  The week's sewed up!