It's been a minute since the last time but I have couple minutes right now so lets get to it! A lot has happened since the last time I've gotten on and I've taken over 300 pictures, son! I think I'm going to post them in segments instead of one big post, so keep checking for picture updates because there will be a lot of them...
The last time I was here I was talking about my 1-year Anniversary! The wifey and I decided to head up to Ft. Worth for the weekend and take it easy. It was off the RIP! We stayed at the Hilton which is right in the heart of downtown so we were within walking distance of everything. The first night we hit this upscale Mexican restaurant called Cantina Laredo...good food AND good margaritas!! We met this drunk couple that just started talking to us and ended up buying us a shot for our anniversary, lol it was great. The next day we hit up the world famous Ft. Worth Zoo, and then had our Anniversary date at Ruth's Chris. JoJo got mad at me because I wasn't taking any pictures but it was an intimate occasion between us and I didn't want to ruin it by snapping pics. At any rate it was worth every dollar! Sunday...We hit up this little breakfast shoppe and got some good grub, stopped and did some shopping on the way home and spent a little time in Waco with my Moms and Big Bro before getting back home.
The last time I was here I was talking about my 1-year Anniversary! The wifey and I decided to head up to Ft. Worth for the weekend and take it easy. It was off the RIP! We stayed at the Hilton which is right in the heart of downtown so we were within walking distance of everything. The first night we hit this upscale Mexican restaurant called Cantina Laredo...good food AND good margaritas!! We met this drunk couple that just started talking to us and ended up buying us a shot for our anniversary, lol it was great. The next day we hit up the world famous Ft. Worth Zoo, and then had our Anniversary date at Ruth's Chris. JoJo got mad at me because I wasn't taking any pictures but it was an intimate occasion between us and I didn't want to ruin it by snapping pics. At any rate it was worth every dollar! Sunday...We hit up this little breakfast shoppe and got some good grub, stopped and did some shopping on the way home and spent a little time in Waco with my Moms and Big Bro before getting back home.
Took it back with the Hyp & Henn!!
The telly
The trophy I got for being the "Man of her Life"