9.15.2009

Back atcha like a back catcher!

The mac[book] is back!! Lol Man it feels good to have friends in "high" places! The past couple of week have been going so good, words couldn't express it!! I'm on an emotional high right now...YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING!..

I think I did a pretty good job of icing her finger up! ...ICEE-COLD!!

There's this place that's down the street from my moms called Kitok's. It's said to have some really good food and the best hamburgers. Now I lived down the street from this place for 15 years and have never been there until this past weekend. Let's just say it lives up to it's reputation
Getting ready to devour the oriental fries.

The best hamburger I've ever had!

fries Oriental style

Beef & Chicken Bulgogi! ...Off the RIP!

She beasted that plate!! Clean as a whistle lol

had to get her nails done