9.01.2009

Waco...

Since the wifey moved to Waco I've been going there every weekend. I expected it to be hard to be away from her but not this hard! So I went this wknd to deliver her g-shock and to take her out for her bday..of course sushi again Lol!




She hooked with me up with an early bday present. We went to Build-A-Bear and she made me a bear so I could sleep with it while we apart. Isn't she cute?!

Sunday after church I got to hang out my little cuz with my nephew, who I have seen in a whiiiiile! He's four now and he's gotten so big! We hit up this Happy Wok for some Asian cuisine before I headed back to Austin. He saw that I was eating with chopsticks and wanted to as well but he was having a little trouble..

...not quite

...even further

finally he just gave up and used his hand WITH the chopsticks

...but he was still happy with the result.

This kid can eat!!