11.17.2009

YEAH BUDDY!

Spent the weekend in Waco and hit up my nephew's football game. His team, the Mean Machines, were undefeated and were playing in the championship game. It came down to the last play but they ended up losing 18-12. Surprisingly they took the lost like some little g's lol, heads high, no tears at all. It's always good to be back home and spend time with the fam but my nieces and nephews are growing up so fast!! It's fascinating yet scary at the same time because I want to be a part of their lives BUT I don't want to move back to Waco. I only get to see JJ once every blue moon and I know the last time I saw him he wasn't even saying complete sentences...now this fool is telling me that he has a full-time job at HEB hahaha! He said had to get a job so he could play for his chicken nuggets at McDonald's lol.









The last time we were in Waco, I was trying to teach Nadia the first line from Dorrough's Ice Cream Paint Job [yeah buddy, rolling like a big shot]. She tried but she couldn't get it all. Apparently she had been practicing all week because when we first got to the game, she had to show me the progress she made...



hahaha so cute!