enjoy!
socks!
new camera case!!
J.Crew beanie
Pantalones cortes de baloncesto
Lindor Truffles
Vibe mag
roasted pecans
Whitney Houston [aka 5-hour energy]
oxi-clean travel spray [gotta stay fresh, ma!]
Christmas tees!
Black tees...
...made in Jordan! Lol
eerily similar to...this!
Christmas Dinner!!:
Prime Rib
Twice Baked Potatoes
Bacon Wrapped green beans
Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli Rice casserole
dope!
A cat with no tail?! I'd never seen such!
A bit much?
Only one thing could make her this happy...
...John!
DJ got a box of Honey Nut Cheerios...
with a G-shock in it!
"Coach" House
christmas Vans!
This was hilarious to watch!
"We eat so many scrimps, we get io-diiine poisioning!"
Scrimp Po'boy!
This Christmas has definitely been one the best that I've had! Not just for the gifts, but for the time that we spent with family. At times everything is moving so fast that I forget how lucky I am to have such a great family supporting me.