7.08.2010

You've Got Mail...vol 2.

Look at what came in the mail...a scale and some arm & hammer!




So the watch pictured above was bought this past Saturday for $130.  While I was overcome with the utmost joy, DJ hip'd told where I can get it for half that...so I took it back.

Now I've wanted this watch for a long time but couldn't bring myself around to buying it.  I even had a chance to cop it back on my Anniversary, but went with the retro Jordan 2's instead.

So as soon as I took it back,  I hopped online on the iPhone [aka the greatest phone ever] and ordered it for literally half of what I had just paid.  I was excited to have saved the money but pissed that I had to wait nearly a week to get it...good thing this week has flown by...

I'm happy!