4.16.2009

Time for a new iPod?

I think it's time to get a new iPod. Right now I have a 1st generation 30 gb ipod, y'know the prehistoric joint, and up until a couple of months ago it was working perfect.  I want to buy another one but I don't know which one to buy first of all and second my old still functions...sort of!  I mean it does cut off and say "no battery life" even when battery shows fully charged, it does randomly cut of if I'm running with and it does have a few cracks and scratches on it BUT it still works [from time to time]!  I mean there's no reason to really buy another if mine works, right? And none of the newer iPods really catch my fancy design-wise.  I need one that is versatile enough to plug into my stereo while I'm in the car yet small enough to workout with.  I been looking on craigslist and amazon but haven't found one yet.  And I don't want to go out and buy a new because...well I just don't.  I think my homegirl Celvah know a dude that can "get em for cheap", so I'mma hit her up and she if he can cop me one. If not then I don't know I guess I'll just keep looking until I stumble upon a deal.