4.13.2009

What's [been] Happenin?

I've been major-league slacking the past week. Either I've been really tired or super busy leaving absolutely NO time for blogging. I used to MAKE time to blog but I've realized that some thing are more important. So I've prioritized things in my life, put God back in the #1 spot, and been making better choices ever since. Everything is on the up and up! Might be getting transferred to a different job, my bro is getting mad letters from Major League teams so he may be in the League REAL SOON, and my wife still amazes me everyday... I have no complaints about my life right now!

Here are a few pics that have compiled over the past week:


Mom with the drunk face!

Reason why she had the drunk face!

Texas Roadhouse is the shit!!

AYYYYE!

Whipping [dinner] in the kitchen..

Mhmm Tex-a-France!!

My bro giving thanks before doing work

art?