4.05.2009

VIP @ Karma

We went to a party that Aaron Ross and Sanya Richards were having at Karma Lounge last night.  Hit up Baby A's first for some mexican food & purple margaritas then to the club.  We hit the scene 8 deep with Derrick, Tamika, Shamekia, Jermaine, Arneshia, Brittany & Mike.  Had a spot in VIP, it was pretty dope!  Everybody just let loose and enjoyed the evening.  Good SHIT!


Gettin it in before we left the house




The wifey bought me these just for the night...Ahhh the joys of married life!


I got that PURP!


How do I look? [Gorgeous]




[signature shot]


The girls!


JoJo & Brittany


Cheeeeeeeeeese!


I don't even know lol


I don't know pt.2 


Chuckin up the deuce

Charlie's Angel's pose [ the alcohol had begun to kick in]


Definitely kicked in here


Surprise!


Drunk...


& Drunk...

& drunk!!


Derrick & Mike choppin it up


Derrick & Tamika