12.13.2009

I got my drank and my 2-step!!

Tonight is the night of our company Holiday Party, which is kinda like a big deal.  It's been 4 months since we started planning this thing and it's finally here.  The process has definitely been a stressful one but the final product should will be flawless.  Now, I just completed my first year here but somehow I ended up being "elected" chairman of the planning commitee [brushes the last bit of dirt off] so I had to make sure to set it off right!  We have over $3000 worth of prizes including 2 HDTV's [one of which I'm trying to go home with!] plus a dope DJ [No Rapid Ric], casino games, drinks and free food!  I'm getting ready to head over the hotel now to make sure eveything is a go.  Since I'm Mc'ing I probably won't be snapping many, if any, pics but I'll try to sneak in a few just for the blog.

Peace.